Digital Project Manager, Web Build, Mobile Apps & Campaigns
This global customer engagement agency is looking for a Digital Project Manager to be the glue that holds and drives digital projects together. Driving, developing, communicating, and leading project plans, touching on all milestones from initial planning and strategy through to development, testing, and launch, you will be instrumental in coordinating and guiding the full digital project lifecycle.
You must have the ambition and energy to inspire clients, creatives, planners and suits alike with your passion, insight, and imagination. Be keen to bring these ideas to life, and always ensuring project plans are moving forward, with excellent organisation, communication, and problem-solving skills.
Working with numerous cross functional teams, partners, clients, and vendors, this role requires strong organisational and communication skills in managing timings and the deliverables within those timelines.
- Digital project management in an agency environment
- Understanding of how digital programs and experiences are executed (i.e. mobile applications (iOS & Android), large-scale promotions/sweepstakes, and social media executions is preferrable)
- Highly collaborative, able to interact with clients and work lockstep with cross functional teams to deliver project deliverables
- Comfortable working with UX/UI and technology resources
- Familiar with project management software such as Confluence, Jira, Smartsheet, Teams, Slack, etc.
- Ability to manage multiple programs
- Able to present complex ideas clearly
- Digitally savvy; Unafraid to dive into new platforms and acquire new knowledge
For more information contact Peter Chick
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet