Do you want to work for a global engineering and manufacturing company as a Test Technician where hard work is appreciated, you’re not just a number, your work is valued?
Due to a large increase in work, my client is looking for an Electromechanical Test Technician who holds skills such as: testing and following procedures. Working here on a Permanent basis your skills will be sharpened, technical knowledge expanded all whilst working alongside some of the best of the business.
The Test Technician role would suit somebody with strong knowledge on Test procedures, carrying out testing, visual checks and following checklists.
As a Test Technician your responsibilities include:
- Following procedures
- Reading test procedures
- Computer illiterate
- Testing to component level
- Electronic systems
The Test Technician Benefits will include:
- £26000 - £28000
- 25 days holiday
- Discretionary bonus
- First 6 months – on alate shift Monday – Thursday 2pm – 10.30pm and Friday 1pm – 9.30pm
- After 6 months – change to day shift – Monday – Thursday 8am – 4.30pm and Friday 8am – 3.30pm
- Flexible work hours offered
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing