- by Orion Electrotech
- Location Reading, Berkshire, UK
£30,000 - £35,000 / year
100 days ago
Recruitment Consultant (Specialising in Software & Electronics)
Lower Earley (Reading)
£30,000 - £35,000 + Uncapped Commission & Benefits inc. Free Parking, Holiday Incentives, Lunch Clubs, Wellness Activities, Free Gym, or Private Health Care…
Orion Electrotech is an award-winning engineering recruitment agency with three decades of experience working with many of the top companies in the UK from start-ups to global blue-chip businesses.
We are a Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Company to Work For, continually striving to improve what we do and how we do it, and with a friendly and positive culture employee engagement is high.
For this role, you will already have technical recruitment experience with a proven track record of hitting and exceeding targets. You are looking to join a business who can support your professional development and ambition.
What we are looking for:
Working within our well-established Aerospace & Automotive division, we are looking for an experienced Software and Electronics Recruiter to join the team. Working alongside a team with over 20 years of experience in the field, you will be servicing some of the biggest names in the game.
You will be responsible for the delivery of services to both candidates and clients as a specialist within your sector.
A bit about you:
- You have technical recruitment experience within software and electronics.
- You are passionate about excellent customer service, and you always strive to go above and beyond, exceeding your client’s expectations.
- You ensure that you strive to understand your customers’ needs and deliver the appropriate service to match those needs.
- You are driven to hit and exceed KPI’s, and you relish a challenge.
Why work with us?
- Excellent Induction and personalised development plan to ensure your success.
- Competitive basic salary & uncapped monthly commission.
- Quarterly & annual incentives (Michelin star lunch clubs, 5* holidays to Dubai, New York, etc).
- Flexible working – plus a 3 pm finish on Fridays - Start your weekend early!
- Stable and growing company (average length of service is 7 years).
- Our Culture is supportive, and fun and you will be joining a team that is committed to success.
- Emphasis on “Well-being” with an annual program of body and mind activities.
If you like the sound of the Recruitment Consultant opportunity, then just submit your cv and I will come back to you. If you do not have a cv ready, or you would like to have a confidential discussion about this stand-out sales opportunity, then Georgina Leonard at Orion Electrotech, Reading.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Commission, incentives etc
- Industry Sector Recruitment Sales