Tenancy Sustainment Officer needed in Ilford £15.36 per hr ref RQ759832
Full time office based on a temporary basis
- To maintain a caseload of complex cases of vulnerable tenants, providing additional support to households in crisis and those whose tenancies are at risk as a result of rent arrears, anti-social behaviour or general management of their home.
- To contact and assess the needs of those residents identified as vulnerable and in need of additional support.
- To refer, where appropriate, those needing additional ongoing support to floating support providers.
- To liaise with floating support service providers to ensure an effective working partnership is maintained and to ensure that referrals and outcomes are monitored.
- To develop positive links and effective working partnerships with a variety of outside agencies, e.g. Community Mental Health Teams, Community Care Teams, Police and Probation Services, in seeking to ensure that vulnerable tenants are adequately supported in the community.
- To take referrals from and work with outside agencies requesting housing related assistance for their vulnerable clients
- To ensure that procedures are in place to enable staff and contractors to identify and respond appropriately to those new and existing vulnerable residents with high support needs.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services