Assistant HR Officer needed in Exeter £11.97 per hr PAYE - Reference:349961
- Provides high quality advice, support and guidance to managers and supervisors in respect of people management issues including Performance and Attendance Management, Staff discipline, Management of Change etc. with due regard to Employment Legislation, Force Policy and procedures, Regulations and Staff Terms and Conditions.
- Undertakes a range of proactive initiatives aimed at supporting the Attendance Management Process including monitoring milestones and line management interventions, highlighting issues of concern and liaising with managers to remedy issues.
- Supports and facilitates attendance management meetings. This includes chairing/contributing case conferences or equivalent meetings advising managers upon a range of early interventions (physical and psychological) and supporting Occupational Health interventions in line with Force Policy. Attends Capability and UPP meetings, assists with the production of associated documentation etc.
- Assists with Staff disciplinary process and arrangements. Includes conducting enquires on behalf of HR Officers, drafting Interview records and associated notes of enquiries and assisting with the production of disciplinary reports. Assists with hearing arrangements including note-taking / recording.
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Human Resources