Disclosure Clerk needed in Plymouth £11.97 per hr ref 350194
Full time office based on a temporary basis
- Access Force systems and obtain information, either electronic or hard copy, to enable the decision-making process on whether information should be disclosed.
- Understand and apply legal constraints and permissions to subjective decisions made on a case by case analysis of the information to determine whether the force will supply the requested information.
- Compile correspondence which conveys the decision made and, where applicable, ensures the partners can understand why information has not been provided.
- Meet agreed time-scale as laid down in Service Level Agreements or their equivalents.
- Maintain a comprehensive, detailed and auditable record of all applications, decision making and finalisation, including disclosures made and where appropriate, the reasons for non-disclosure
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration