Business Support Co-ordinator needed in Oldham £13.30 per hr ref 0006 36A0 / 1
Full time office based on a temporary basis
- Be responsible for line management including inductions, absence and performance management.
- Ensure work is completed to set deadlines.
- Take the lead in delivering effective and efficient office and information systems.
- Monitor and maintain a range of financial and budget information.
- Co-ordinate the provision of data and information.
- Oversee the delivery of a high standard of customer service.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration