Motor Vehicle Fitter needed in Cardiff £14.71 ph PAYE - Reference: RQ760871
- To carry out or assist in the repairs of all transport and or plan vehicles as required.
- Ensure that safe working practices are followed when working with vehicles and follow the current safety procedures.
- Ensure that all services / repair work is recorded on a fleet management system / current job cars and all other relevant paperwork is completed in a timely manner.
- To ensure labour hours have been recorded and ensure full productivity of hours available.
- Ensure repair times are followed (ICME or equivalent), targets are maintained, deadlines are met.
- Assist with Workshop Shift Team Leader when required, in the execution of the day to day running of the workshop.
- Liaise with other departments and to operate a flexible system of work to meet departments targets.
This is a Full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities