Are you a controls engineer looking to work for a thriving company working on a diverse range of projects with forward thinking blue-chip customers?
Want to join a progressive company that offers flexible working, no micro-management and has strong staff retention?
We are a UK engineering solutions provider, who pride ourselves in quality delivery. We offer services in process engineering, systems integration, renewable energy solutions, facility infrastructure, FEED consultancy, industry 4.0, and machine & facilities maintenance.
We are currently going through exciting teams with circa 8 years of work in the order book. Due to this substantial growth that is only continuing this has allowed us to open the doors to controls engineers of all levels to join our highly skilled team.
The Control systems engineer will be responsible for:
- Real-time control system design
- Control system commissioning
- System testing
- Software Design, including Software Design Specification and production of Software
- Configuration deliverables for:
- Controls concept design including:
- Functional Design
- Safety Requirements
- Network Topology
- Device Layout
- Cause & effect
A successful Control systems engineer will need:
- Apprenticeship/Degree in Electrical Engineering/Mechatronics/Control systems
- Solid understanding of control system design
- Excellent knowledge of implementation
- Prior experience in process and manufacturing (not essential)
We are looking for Controls Engineers of ALL levels meaning salary will be dependent on experience!
HIT APPLY or contact Eraldo Hasaj @ Orion Electrotech for more information on this Controls Engineer role.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities