We are looking for a forward thinking Associate Dentist to join a patient focused Mixed NHS and Private Dental practice located close to Farnborough
About the role:
- Full time or Part-Time position – flexible on working days, totality and which days
- Sociable working hours available
- Up to 6,000 UDA’s available – flexible on UDA allocation and uptake
- Brilliant rate of £13.50- £15 per UDA – Lucrative earnings on NHS and Private!
- Fully inherited lists plus a 6 Months waiting list for new patients - Continual work from day one!
- 50% split on private work completed – high conversion rates and affluent demographic locally – fantastic private potential
- Practice will support fully in regards to growth of private patients within your diary
- Independent practice – full clinical freedom and exceptionally supportive Owner and Manager!
- Lots of support from Nurses, Specialists and Treatment Coordinators in practice
- CPD is actively encouraged
- Immediate Start
About the practice:
- Spacious Surgeries- fantastic clinical environment
- NHS and Private mixed practice
- Very well established - loyal patients and a positively reputable practice in the local area!
- Lead Nurses, Treatment Coordinators and Hygiene Therapists in practice
- Fully Digital - SOE software, OPG machine, Digital Radiography and more
- Very friendly, tight-knit team on site to support you – Owner and Principle working within practice!
- On-site and nearby parking available
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Courtney via [email protected]
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9808 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
If you are interested in any other roles across the UK, please feel to visit us on medmatch.co.uk/jobs
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing