A truly exciting opportunity has arisen for a full time or part time Associate Dentist to join a well-established Independent Dental Practice based in Leicester.
The practice aims to deliver world class patient care in dentistry by putting patients and employees at the heart of everything they do.
About the Role:
- Part Time Position Available!
- 3 – 4 days per week (flexible to suit your schedule!)
- Up to £12.50 per UDA (depending on experience)
- 50% Split on All Private Work Completed
- Hygienist and Therapist full time for referrals
- Excellent Opportunity for a Clinician providing Short Term Orthodontics or Invisalign – lots of requests for these treatments !
- Very well-equipped and maintained (please find further info below)
About the Practice:
- Independent Dental Practice
- Lead Dentist on site full time for assistance with complex cases
- Longstanding, hardworking and approachable staff on hand for assistance
- Well maintained and stable patients list – books are very busy and always full!
- Established support team of Qualified Nurses
- SOE System, Digital X Rays, Rotary Endo, Paperless Practice
- Large, Spacious Surgeries with Air Conditioning and Windows in each
- Specialist Treatments offered on site including : Implants, Fixed Orthodontics and Facial Aesthetics
- Parking available on site
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Liam via [email protected]
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9806 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
If you are interested in any other roles across the UK, please feel to visit us on medmatch.co.uk/jobs
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing