Cyber Security Engineer
Pearson Carter are currently working on a Cyber Security Engineer role for an award-winning software company who specialize in providing software solutions for numerous complex industries. My client specializes within the Space area and work within the satellite and insurance industry also in which they have assisted NASA on numerous occasions.
- Protecting systems by defining access privileges and resources
- Implementing security changes and improvements
- Design and implement any security measures
- Conduct penetration testing
- Respond to all security breaches to the network
- Ensure company’s data/infrastructure is protected by enabling the correct security controls
- Test/Troubleshoot system and network potential issues
- PowerShell scripting
- Penetration testing
- Microsoft Azure, cloud experience
They are open regarding salaries.
This client is based in Oxford, Dublin & Belfast, offering hybrid working.
1/2 x a week in office.
How to Apply:
Please reply asap along with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also reach out to me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Dynamics NAV/BC Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe – www.pearsoncarter.com
SysRemote, Azure SQL, London, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Azure Tech, Azure Tech, Remote Working, Cyber Security, SIEM, Security Engineer, Cyber Security Engineer, SIEM Engineer, Penetration, Penetration Testing, Security Penetration, SIEM cyber, Dublin, Belfast, Oxfordshire, UK, Ireland, Northern Ireland.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet