An excellent Salaried General Practitioner vacancy has become available at a highly reputable and well-established practice in the Buxton area.
A job share would be considered or a portfolio role across our OOH's or primary care extended services is also an option which would attract additional pay enhancements in addition to the advertised salary.
The Practice is located in the picturesque spa town of Buxton, one of the most popular tourist destinations in the Peak District, within a comfortable 45 minute commute from Cheshire, Stockport, Tameside & Glossop and high peak areas and within 60 minute commute from Manchester and Sheffield areas.
They are supportive in encouraging staff to develop new skills for the benefit of the Practice and its patients. The receptionists work hard to support the GP's and patients on a daily basis.
The practice manager and the admin team work in collaboration with all members of the clinical team to reduce unnecessary workload using initiatives such as care navigation for appointments and triaging of clinical documents.
It also has free GP designated car parking and the beautiful Pavilion Gardens park on its doorstep for lunch break walks.
- up to £10,500 per session
- Tier 2 Visa support
- Newly qualified GP’s are welcome
- Full time or part time positions available
- 2-8 sessions per week available (days and hours are flexible!)
- Clinical Leadership opportunities
- Annual leave/study leave
- NHS Pension contribution
- Full indemnity cover
- Paid lunch hours
- Opportunity to work additional paid hours (portfolio role, OOH’s primary care extended services)
- Learning and continuous development are actively encouraged and funded
Set-up of the practice:
- 8000 patient list
- 15 patient appointments in the morning and afternoon
- Friendly, supportive, innovative practice
- Modern purpose-built facilities
- Full nursing team support – including ANP, Physician Associate and Healthcare Assistants
- Excellent supporting admin and reception team
- Practice Manager / Business manager
- Weekly clinical meetings
If you would like to apply for the above role, then please email a copy of your CV to Ebizi at [email protected] or you can apply by uploading your CV through this site. If you would like to enquire for any further information, then please call 0203 89 22787 to speak to one of our expert consultants who can assist in calculating your commute and answering any queries or questions you may have!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing