ROLE: Production Manager
SALARY: £35K-£40K depending on experience
LOCATION: Clerkenwell, North London
My client are a leading provider within Large Format Graphics arena and are looking for an experienced Production Manager to join their team.
You must show desire and pride in your work, have great attention to detail, be a good communicator and leader and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
They are looking for the following skills:
- Experience leading the Production department, managing a small team of Production staff as well as being hands on with the equipment.
- Hands on experience with Large Format Printers including the Oce Arizona / Canon Colorado / Zund G3 / Mimaki UJV.
- Experienced Production scheduling - prioritising jobs and making sure all deadlines are met, and that different departments are in sync with projects.
- Prior hands on experience using various Large Format Finishing equipment – Summa / Zund / Kongsberg, Laminating, Mounting etc.
- Career driven - someone with great attention to detail, who cares about the success of the business and is looking for an opportunity to progress and develop their career.
If this sounds of interest, and you have the relevant Production Management and hands on Large Format and Signage experience, please get in touch with your up to CV by applying within!
Production Manager, Production Management, Print Manager, Production Supervisor, Print Supervisor, Print Manager, Large Format, Signage, Graphics, POS, Point of sale, Wide Format, Oce Arizona, Canon Colorado, Zund, G3 Zund, Mimaki, Cutter, Finishing, Print Finish, Print Finishing, Print Operating, Print Operator, Print Operative
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Media, New Media, Creative