CI Implementation Lead – FMCG
Job Title: Operational Excellence Facilitator
My client is passionate about the quality of their products and equally so about driving continuous improvement across their business. Ideally you will have a food background to be successful in this role.
- You will preferably be qualified to HND or equivalent level with strong experience within Continuous Improvement management and TPM within FMCG manufacturing, preferably within a food manufacturing environment.
- A background in delivering CI/Lean initiatives and/or projects as part of a team is essential.
- Strong demonstrable experience of Lean Manufacturing strategies including Kaizan, Kanban, TPM, SMED.
- Exposure to and involvement within project management
- Influence effectively from operative to manager level
- Motivation to inspire team members and peers
- Reporting to the Site Continuous Improvement Manager, as CI Facilitator you will have a challenging and important role within the team, working with operators and engineers to lead projects.
- You will lead the implementation of TPM on site.
- You will be responsible for training of CI techniques and the steps needed at all levels.
- You will drive compliance to legislative, business needs and standards
- You will implement best practice manufacturing through identified tools and techniques such as Kaizan , Kanban , SMED etc
- To explore new opportunities to improve efficiency, reduce waste and ensure customer service
- Support delivery of measurable improvements in Health and Safety, OEE, wastage and quality with the Factory manufacturing teams.
- My client is a very large and successful food manufacturing group and World Class Manufacturing is high on their agenda.
- An opportunity now exists for an ambitious Continuous Improvement Leader to join their team and progress their career.
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV to Hannah McGrail quoting ref HM12343 to [email protected] or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing