Are you 2-3 years into your career within commercial management in a construction or civil engineering industry, maybe you are currently a QS but looking to partner with a business who will nurture and further develop your skill into commercial management? Are you starting to become an expert in all thing's commercial management but just need an employer to spend more 1-2-1 time perfecting your craft? Well Orion have just the job you should consider ...
Partnered with an inventive and ultra-modern business which are a staple name within their industry, Orion are thrilled to be able to bring this Commercial Manager opportunity to you for you to consider and apply. This is role is open to those Commercial Managers who are early on in their career and are looking to be part of a business which will propel them forward in terms of experience and development OR for those time-served professionals which are simply looking to switch things up in their career.
As the Commercial Manager you will take the lead on;
- Manage high value clients and their senior stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle
- Provide exceptional post support and advice to clients and internal teams
- Ensure that best commercial practise is adhered to at any time
- Review contracts and play a proactive part in contract negotiations for both existing and new clients.
As the Commercial Manager they will reward you with:
- 25 days holiday plus 8 for BH
- BUPA Healthcare
- Life Assurance
We will be excited to hear from you if you can demonstrate:
- Demonstrable experience of handling Applications for Payment in a Construction/Building Services environment
- Knowledge and hands on experience of working with Cost Value Reconciliation (CVR's)
- NEC contract handling experience
- Experience of Commercial Management within an engineering environment (this could also include utilities, civil engineering)
- Strong Client Relationship knowledge and awareness of the importance of this
- Comfortable with communicating with high-level stakeholders (Director level and above)
- Strong knowledge of commercial project life-cycle management
Just one more thing! Due to the nature of the business you will need to have the full right to work in the UK as well as happy and comfortable going through a DBS check.
HIT 'APPLY NOW'
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
25 days holiday plus 8 for BH BUPA Healthcare Life Assurance
- Industry Sector Construction
'A' level/Higher or equivalent