The successful Full-Stack Developer will join an independent, family run business with a heritage in the travel industry spanning more than 40 years. They are an award-winning tour operator specialising in luxury holidays across the Mediterranean and Europe.
You will be designing and implementing front-end and back-end solutions to urgent business requirements.
- Interfacing with business teams directly to provide day to day operational support and point of contact for live issues as well as ensuring their ability to use business systems
- Improving the quality of the codebase as you make changes
- Implementing automated unit testing for the software developed
- Work within the continuous integration environment to make sure hot fixes are pushed to production in a timely manner
- 2-3 years commercial experience
- Full Stack Development experience
- Familiar with Azure cloud services
- A positive and cooperative individual who will work effectively across departments and within a team
They offer a salary of up to £45,000 depending on experience
Hybrid – 2 days a week in Richmond based office
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
H5 Recruitment is the Global Leader in Web & Mobile Development Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe – www.h5-recruitment.com
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet