Dynamics CRM / Power Platform Developer
Pearson Carter are currently recruiting for a Microsoft Dynamics end user company who are looking for a Dynamics CRM / Power Platform Developer as they are looking to expand their current IT team. They are looking for someone with experience in Dynamics or Power Platform.
They are offering an amazing salary of up to £50,000 + hybrid working + pension scheme.
Get in touch if you’re looking for your next great opportunity!
- Utilise knowledge of Microsoft Power Platform and Dynamics CRM to the extended capabilities through automation and customisation.
- Develop and maintain automations for data integration between CRM and other systems
- Optimise and improve existing flows and automations as required
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
- Experience in Power Platforms including portals
- Good coding skills
They are offering a salary of up to £50,000 + Pension contribution scheme + generous Annual leave
They are offering Hybrid working, 2 days per week in the office based in Leicester.
How to apply:
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the global leader in Microsoft Dynamics specialist recruitment with specialist roles across the globe – www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: CRM, Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, D365, CE, Power Platform, Consultant, Developer, Application Developer, Junior, Power Apps, Coding, Development, Applications support, support analyst, London, Hertfordshire, Surrey, Kent, Essex, Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Suffolk, Buckinghamshire, Sussex, United Kingdom, Birmingham, West Midlands, Midlands, Leicester
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet