Pearson Carter are working with a Global End User who are renowned for their family-friendly approach while dominating their market. They are looking for a Development Manager with a varied skillset to join due to continued growth.
This role will allow you to continue you the autonomy to work as you see fit, and you will have the budgets to work with the latest technologies.
- Significant experience in applicable software development.
- Experience working remotely and managing remote staff.
- Significant experience as a full stack developer using Microsoft technologies including SQL Server, C#, MVC, React, .Net Framework and .Net Core.
- Strong planning and organizing skills with the ability to work on several projects at one time.
- Manage multiple teams to implement enhancements and maintain various SAGE products, platforms and solutions using Microsoft stack development tools and languages.
- Manage direct reports to ensure that performance and goals are aligned with product and department goals and communicate company and strategic department objectives to the team.
- Recruit, build, and maintain effective teams.
- Be a contributing member of one or more Agile teams to focus on developing features and capabilities desired by the business.
They offer an excellent salary for up to £70,000 with many benefits.
London (once per week)
Applications are welcome from professionals with .NET Development experience.
How to Apply:
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Azure Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe - www.pearsoncarter.com
DevOps, Azure, CI-CD, Business Applications Consultant, CRM Developer, Developer, Software Developer, SharePoint, .Net, CRM Consultant, Consultant, Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, CRM, DCRM, D365, Dynamics 365, Customer Engagement, D365 CE, Dynamics CRM Jobs, CRM Jobs, CRM Opportunities, London, Greater London, UK, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, North East, North West, Midlands, East Midlands, West Midlands, Herefordshire, Gloucestershire, Wiltshire, Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Warwickshire, Worcestershire, London, Greater London, UK Wide, Glasgow, Scotland, MS Dynamics, Microsoft Dynamics 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016, 365, Dynamics, Microsoft, Customer, Sales, Engagement, Marketing, Customer Engagement, D365, 365, Dynamics365, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, Full-stack, Devs, C#, .NET, Terraform, Ansible, Kubernetes, Docker, AWS, Manager, Lead
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet