Role: Digital Print Supervisor / Mechanical Engineer
Salary: £30K-£40K DOE
About the company:
My client are a sustainable, dynamic fast-growing family business who was looking to become the go-to eco-packaging company for small items and ecommerce.
They have a large overprint facility on site, and due to continuous growth, are now looking to recruit someone for a dual role – half of the week will be as an engineer and the other half of the week will be spent on the Production machinery.
The machine works having been handled internally to date; due to growth it is now time for them to have a dedicated experienced engineer. They have a range of litho printing machines, both 2 colour and 4 process colours. There is both maintenance and repair work to be carried out on them, with a view to improving reliability and output.
This role will be instrumental in improving the efficiencies of the machines and the productivity of the production department.
The other part of the role will be focused on litho overprint machines, for envelopes, most of which are Halm machines. They also have a digital print machine that can print onto packaging substrates and plate processing.
In your career you will have:
- Experience in working with electro mechanics
- Ability to problem solve
- An eye for detail and to find opportunities to improve output of machinery.
- Experience operating litho overprint machines, digital printers or plate processing.
Our commitment to you;
- Great place to work with a family team culture underpinned by core values
- A quarterly team bonus based on company performance
- Flexibility in work times
- Ongoing feedback and development
If you have the relevant experience of maintaining and repairing machinery as well as some operating or plate processing, please get in touch by applying within with your up to date CV.
Mechanical, Mechanical Engineer, Electro mechanics, printer, print operator, digital print operator, digital print operative, digital print manager, litho, lithographic, litho print, digital print, digital print operator
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Media, New Media, Creative