James Adams is currently looking for an experienced Infrastructure Project Manager. This is a great opportunity for a project manager to gain experience with Azure cloud. This is a Permanent position working 1 day per week in Birmingham 4 days from home.
As a member of the Project Management team, you will be responsible for overseeing a diverse range of projects, including technology upgrades, server migrations, and cloud implementations. In addition to supporting the infrastructure and cloud, you will also be responsible for managing site commissioning, decommissioning, and upgrades, as well as any other IT infrastructure projects that are required by the business.
- Manage all assigned projects from start to finish, ensuring that they are completed on time, within budget, and to the specified scope.
- Act as the primary point of contact for stakeholders, ensuring effective communication and coordination, as well as managing scope, change control, issues, risk, deliverable quality, and milestone achievement.
- Work with the management team and user base to ensure that project scope aligns with their needs and goals.
- Help to review and manage other infrastructure delivery pipelines.
- Use your experience and expertise in gathering requirements and analysing and mapping processes to support project efforts.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 4 years of experience in IT infrastructure project management.
- A technical background is preferred.
- Strong leadership and project management skills, with experience using multiple methodologies such as PRINCE2 and Agile.
- Experience in regulated environments is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to influence, collaborate, resolve conflicts, and manage expectations with various IT and business teams in order to achieve
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet