3 Days, 6 off, 3 Nights, 5 off, 3 Days followed by 3 Nights, 5 off
36 hours per shift - 6am to 6pm
This company is a leading manufacturer within its respective field. This is a great opportunity to join a tight knit team of 6 engineers within a company who have heavily invested over the past few years. They supply to a diverse range of clients including the likes of Dominos, Royal Mail and more.
• Very low turnover of engineers, with the majority of current engineers being there for most of their career - amazing culture, everyone gets on and lots of team based autonomy - relaxed and friendly management.
• Great opportunity for someone who prefers mechanical work with roughly 80% of work having a mechanical focus
• Due to shift rotation, you only have to work roughly 156 days throughout the year - due to site shutdown, you also never have to work Saturday evenings or Sundays
• Death in Service cover
• Access to discounted medical insurance cash plan
• Cycle to work scheme
Some of the key responsibilities and duties include electrical and mechanical breakdowns, with a focus on reactive maintenance, with roughly 80% of work being reactive. Day to day you will be working with sensors, relays, inverters, drives, work presses, chains, belts, pumps, conveyors and more. Candidates with ta level 2 qualification and ex military candidates are still highly encouraged to apply to this position.
• Experience with rollers, presses, motors, heavy plant machinery, sensors, hydraulics and pneumatics is advantageous
• A level 2 NVQ or equivalent within mechanical or electrical engineering or above is essential
Get in touch with Nathan Edmonds, regarding this maintenance role or any other maintenance roles in the Nottingham area
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing
Secondary School or equivalent