A truly great opportunity to join a business at one of their most exciting times as they transition from R&D to Manufacturing. This exciting next step comes off the back off an insane amount of hard work and commitment from the current team and it marks a historic milestone in the next phase of their exciting journey.
As a result of their next growth phase, they are looking to partner with talented and passionate engineering professionals, so Orion are proud to partner with this business as they recruit for three Process Engineers.
As their newly appointed Process Engineer your role will include:
- Explore and optimize process chemistry to maximise material performance and reactor yield.
- Work with R&D teams to scale and transfer new lab processes to the production equipment.
- Support our Production Team by managing modifications to existing equipment and commissioning activities when required.
- Review key project technical documentation, including Process flows and specifications.
They will reward you with the following:
- Private Medical Insurance
- EV salary sacrifice scheme
- Life insurance
- Salary sacrifice pension at 5% employer, 3% employee
We will be excited to hear from you if you can demonstrate:
- A demonstrable experience of working in Process Engineering in either a R&D, Manufacturing or R&D - Manufacturing phase business
- A successful history in delivering process improvements, or new process start-up
- Ability to take a systems engineering approach to understand the requirements of production processes and translate these into requirements for the associated capital/operations projects and facilities
- Knowledge of and experience using 6-sigma tools such as Design of Experiments and MSA
HIT 'APPLY NOW'
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Private Medical Insurance EV salary sacrifice scheme Life insurance Salary sacrifice pension at 5% employer, 3% employee EAP
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities
'A' level/Higher or equivalent