IT Project Manager
Pearson Carter are currently recruiting for an Microsoft end user company who are looking for a IT project Manager to join their team. They are looking for someone to support business success through the delivery of IT projects / programmes across a range of departments. They are looking for someone with previous project management experience.
They are offering an amazing salary of up to £60,000, hybrid working + other great benefits.
Get in touch if you’re looking for your next great opportunity!
- Lead, manage and implement IT change projects, of varying sizes and complexity
- Ensuring the scoping of logistics/ IT/ HR/ Retail projects remain on time and to budget
- Managing IT project dependencies as well as impacts across multiple business unit
- Previous Project management experience; managing Logistics, HR or retail projects
- Proven track record delivering multi stream IT projects in a fast paced, B2C environment
- Experience of managing matrix and 3rd party development teams
- Microsoft D365 or Azure DevOps experience would be advantageous
They are offering a salary of up to £60,000 depending on experience + other great benefits.
They are based In Purfleet, Essex offering hybrid working 2 days a week in their office.
How to apply:
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the global leader in Microsoft Dynamics specialist recruitment with specialist roles across the globe – www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: CRM, Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, D365, CE, CRM manger, Applications, Support, Power Platforms, Applications Support, Engineer, AWS, London, Hertfordshire, Surrey, Kent, Essex, Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Suffolk, Buckinghamshire, Sussex, West Sussex, United Kingdom
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet