Mid-Senior UX/UI Designer:
You will join leaders in digital solution who are renowned for achieving large-scale business growth the use of design and development. They have also worked with organisations such as Pepsi and Samsung.
They offer a competitive salary up to £55K + Hybrid Working + Ongoing Training and Incentives + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + 30 Days Holiday + Flexitime + Provision of New Macbooks + Retail Discounts.
- You will be required to utilise your technical expertise to contribute towards decision making.
- Use Sketch, Adobe XD, and UX/UI to advance web applications appropriately.
- Mentorship of juniors wherever possible.
- Collaborate with numerous teams- frontend, backend, full stack- to meet deadlines and milestones.
- Report to the Director of Engineering and work alongside them to achieve client satisfaction.
- Extensive knowledge and experience working with UX/UI, Sketch, Adobe XD.
- Prior experience of mentoring juniors and collaborating well within team projects.
- Knowledge and experience of contributing towards the analysis of the Development Life Cycle.
- Ownership over project deliverables is highly advantageous.
- A massive bonus is previous experience working with eCommerce, Shopify, BigCommerce.
- Exceptional written and verbal skills.
They offer a generous salary expectation of £50-55K + Hybrid Working + Ongoing Training and Incentives + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + 30 Days Holiday + Flexitime + Provision of New Macbooks + Retail Discounts.
This position is located in Lincoln, UK, and you will be required to attend the office 3 days per week. Please do not apply for this position if you are unwilling to relocate or attend the office.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on Olivia on 0191 673 4673.
H5 Recruitment is the Global Leader in Web & Mobile Development Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe – www.h5-recruitment.com
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet