Power Platform/SharePoint Developer - Global MS Partner – Remote – up to £60,000
Pearson Carter are currently working with a Global Microsoft Partner based in London who are looking to recruit a Power Platform/SharePoint Developer.
This company have rapidly expanded their practice in the U.K. and due to the acquisition of new projects, they are looking to continue to grow the team.
- Customisation and Development of Power Platform & SharePoint online.
- Communication with clients to discuss requirements and technical solutions.
- Configuration and Implementation of Microsoft 365 technologies.
- Create business solution to address clients’ needs.
- Work closely with members of the team to ensure timely and qualitive delivery of projects
- At least five years’ working with Microsoft 365 Technologies.
- SharePoint Online & Power Platforms
- Experience Delivering end to end projects
- Good stakeholder management skills
They are offering a competitive salary of up to £60,000.
This role is remote with travel into the office located in Central London once per month.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Leading Microsoft Dynamic CRM recruitment agency - www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: Keywords: Microsoft Power Platform, Power Platform, Microsoft Power Apps, Power Apps, Microsoft Power Automate, Power Automate, Share Point, SharePoint Online, O365, Power Shell, Microsoft Gold Partner, Consultant, Implementation, Analyst, Techno Functional, Dorset, Bournemouth, Portsmouth, Plymouth, Exeter, London, Leister, Birmingham, Kent, Brighton, Eastbourne, Cambridge, Oxford, Coventry, Derby, Nottingham, Peterborough, Slough.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet