Orion are proud to be partnered once again with this solid engineering business located in Reading, who are looking to embed a HR Business Partner into their UK Site, you will also be contributing to other European sites. As the HR Business Partner, you will be the main representative in the UK to support a wide variety of HR Functions.
As the HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for:
- Compliance - Assist with the development of policies, practices and procedures as it relates to Human Resources.
- Compensation & Benefits - Provides support to both employees and managers in compensation and benefits administration.
- Performance Management - Manages the performance review process for the assigned location(s).
- HRIS Support - Supports HRIS system administration. Handles generation and processing of job and personal changes.
- Employee Recognition - Manages a variety of projects and activities to support HR initiatives and employee relations/morale programs.
- Recruitment & Staffing - Recruits, screens and refers internal and external candidates to fill open positions, including professional, support, production and temporary positions as required.
- Employee Onboarding - Coordinates the orientation of new and reassigned employees, including review of employee handbook/policies.
As the HR business Partner they will be rewarded with:
- 8% Company Bonus
- Required National Health Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance, and Critical Illness Insurance
- 20 days holiday + BH
- Hybrid working (3 days on site, 2 days in the office)
We will be excited to hear from you if you can demonstrate:
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role ideally in an engineering / manufacturing environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or relate ( time served is also to be considered)
- Must have exceptional people skills and be able to interact with employees at all levels, as well as vendors and suppliers, in a professional and straightforward manner.
- Requires strong organizational and time management skills, close attention to detail and be able to effectively handle multiple priorities.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills and be able to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization.
- As you are supporting a global business you must be flexible with travelling to the US and parts of Europe at least once a quarter.
To find out more and have an in depth chat on how you could join this growing organisation HIT APPLY now! Or contact [email protected]
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
8% annual Bonus
- Industry Sector Human Resources