Salaried GP – Near Flitwick - £11,000 Per Session
This easily accessible, semi-rural small-medium sized training practice with just over 10 000 patients provides great scope and opportunity for career progression with option for future partnership or lead roles available, if sought is looking for a GP to join the team.
They are a practice who listens to and respects the needs of patients and staff. Keen to embrace new ideas and opportunities, they would be ideal for any newly qualified or experienced GP looking to join a very positive environment.
A very supportive practice, who recognises, supports and rewards teamwork in order to overcome obstacles.
You will be:
- Making professional, autonomous decisions in relation to presenting medical problems, whether self-referred or referred from other healthcare workers within the organisation.
- Assessing the healthcare needs of patients with undifferentiated and undiagnosed problems.
- Screening patients for disease risk factors and early signs of illness.
- Developing care plans for health in consultation with patients and in line with current practice disease management protocols.
- Providing health education.
- Responsible for all general duties and responsibilities associated with a GP working within primary care.
- Up to £11k per session for the right candidate
- 6 sessions required
- Open to a view to partnership (for the right candidate)
- High number of partners and salaried GPs in the team
- NHS pension
- Career progression and support in developing areas of interest
- Flexibility and support - strike a good work/life balance
- Superb working environment
If you would like to apply for the above role, then please email a copy of your CV to Dave at [email protected] or you can apply by uploading your CV through this site.
If you would like to enquire for any further information, then please call 0203 744 9434 to speak to one of our expert consultants who can assist in calculating your commute and answering any queries or questions you may have!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing