Panamas - Days and Nights - 6am to 6pm
- PLC training opportunities for the right candidate
- Strong stability - part of a bigger group who own 10 sites across the UK
- Would suit someone who likes to be fast paced with a diverse range of machinery
We are looking for a multi skilled maintenance engineer with either a mechanical or electrical bias to join our fast paced facility. We are part of our a larger group who own 10 sites across the UK, with a balance towards both reactive and planned maintenance.
Day to day you’ll be dealing with a variety of mechanical and electrical breakdowns. This will include but not be limited to safety circuit faults, sensors, relays, inverters, drives, contactors, as well as certain mechanical machinery, mostly focusing on hydraulics and pneumatics, conveyors, chains, belts.
The successful maintenance engineer with have a minimum of an NVQ level 3 qualification in either a mechanical or electrical discipline. An engineer from a variety of backgrounds will be considered for the role, the ideal candidate will come from an FMCG background, however engineers from other industries will be equally considered and are very much encouraged to apply.
- Minimum of an NVQ level 3 in either a mechanical or electrical discipline
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a multi skilled maintenance engineer in an industrial environment
- Experience with key components including sensors, relays, inverters, and drives is advantageous
Get in touch with Nathan Edmonds, regarding this maintenance role or any other maintenance roles in the Nottingham area.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities
Secondary School or equivalent