An excellent, one off opportunity for a Lettings Manager to join a thriving independent estate agent within their office in Harrogate.
My clients are a quality independent agent and are looking for a diligent, hard working Lettings Manager who is looking to be a part of this award winning agent.
Lettings Manager – Benefits
- £25k - £35k basic plus commission - £40k + OTE
- Company car or car allowance
- Profit share opportunities
Lettings Manager – Duties
- Generating and touting for new business.
- Looking for ways to increase the managed portfolio.
- Dealing with any escalations.
- Assisting with viewings and negotiating lets when needed.
- Training and developing more junior members of staff.
- Reporting on profit and loss and forecasting.
- Engaging in strategic conversations with the wider management team.
- Dealing with HR issues.
- Attending Lettings valuations.
Lettings Manager – Experience Needed
- Previous experience as a Lettings Manager.
- You will be a strong communicator with excellent inter-personal skills.
- Negotiation skills are key and you will be well-spoken and well-presented.
- You will be target driven and ambitious.
- Excellent organisation skills and punctuality are paramount.
- Man management experience.
This is a great opportunity for a passionate Lettings Manager eager to take the next step in their career.
Magnus James is a specialist recruiter for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
In order to discuss this vacancy and all other vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact Magnus James on 01285 861896
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Property