1st line IT Helpdesk Support Analyst. This global technology group is seeking a 1st line service desk support analyst to join their friendly and collaborative client support team.
This is a permanent, long-term opportunity to grow and develop within a dynamic and collaborative company.
IT Helpdesk Support Analyst – the Role:
- Remote technical support to over 2,500 UK commercial organisations using the client’s software
- Broad-based 1st line IT helpdesk support duties
- Providing total customer care as part of the process
Opportunities exist to grow to 2nd and 3rd line levels within the team, and also into a number of other internal Tech departments as your experience grows
A standard 37.5 working hours, covering a shift system from 08:00 to 17:30hrs (e.g. 08:00-16:30/ 09:00-17:30), just Monday to Friday.
IT Helpdesk Support Analyst – the Person:
- General 1st line IT support skills required – E.g. Windows o/s, general applications (e.g. Office), PC, printers configuration, general networking, MS Domains, some Exchange/AD/365.
- There will be the opportunity to learn more about SQL.
- Strong customer care skills will also be required, together with the attitude and aptitude for continued learning and development.
Location: This is a remote ‘WFH’ role with the occasional requirement to visit the office for any special training or personal development requirements.
All-in-all this is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-paced environment where you can utilise your existing skills but develop new ones. The role could suit an IT apprentice with commercial experience seeking their next career step, or perhaps an IT junior, but really anyone with the right level of IT and client handling aptitude. Offer subject to a DBS check.
Salary to £21,500, plus 25 days holiday, pension and health-related benefits. Services advertised by Dupen are those of an Agency.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
To £21,500 + range of benefits
- Industry Sector IT & Internet
Less than 1 year
Secondary School or equivalent