Dynamics CRM Principal Delivery Consultant
Pearson Carter are currently recruiting for a Microsoft Gold Partner company who are looking for a Dynamics CRM principal delivery consultant to join their team. They are looking for someone who will participate in every aspect of the solution implementation to meet the customer’s needs. They are looking for someone with experience within consulting.
They are offering an amazing salary of up to £85,000 + remote working + an attractive benefits package.
Get in touch if you’re looking for your next great opportunity!
- Collaborate with stakeholders throughout the organization to ensure a comprehensive set of requirements, aligned to business objectives, gaining full understanding of current business processes.
- Provide in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics365/CRM application and evaluate the customer’s business processes against the standard Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM or SharePoint functionality.
- Demonstrate experience in the use of the prescribed Microsoft Dynamics implementation methodology; understand the key activities and deliverables for the client engagement and internal projects.
- 5 – 8 years Consulting experience
- Experience in Dynamics CRM / D365
- Integrations and Data Migrations
They are offering a salary of up to £85,000 + an attractive benefits package.
They are offering remote working with travel occasional travel to the head office in Birmingham when required for meetings.
How to apply:
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the global leader in Microsoft Dynamics specialist recruitment with specialist roles across the globe – www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: CRM, Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, D365, CE, Power Platform, Consultant, Delivery, Functional Consultant, Senior, Manager, Consultancy, Development, Applications support, support analyst, London, Hertfordshire, Surrey, Kent, Essex, Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Suffolk, Buckinghamshire, Sussex, United Kingdom, Birmingham, West Midlands, Midlands, Leicester
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet