We have a fantastic opportunity for an Associate Dentist permanent position become available at a dental practice Close to Sandhurst!
This position would be a fantastic opportunity for a charismatic and passionate young Dentist looking for that supportive clinical environment; or equally an established Associate wanting to further drive forward their private earnings!
We can offer you:
- Full-Time or Part-Time role available – can be flexible to suit your dental diary
- £6,000 Golden hello available – a big welcome to the dental family!
- Up to 5,000 UDAS available for Full-Time) – happy to pro-rata accordingly to suit your professional clinic visions and/or around working days as applicable
- Fantastic conversion and private earnings: £11,000+ per month on private (for a part time mixed Associate!) and growing month on month
- £12.50 per UDA
- 50% Split on Private work
- Clinical freedom encouraged within practice
- Big emphasis placed on CPD Opportunities and continual development within the team
- High volumes offered of Invisalign; discounts available
- Immediate-start would be ideal but happy to wait for necessary notice periods
- Well-Established Practice, Loyal friendly patients and busy books – lucrative earnings and stability within diaries
- Spacious and modern surgery spaces for clinicians
- High volumes offered of: Invisalign, Implants, Oral Surgery, Cosmetic and Bonding
- Fully Digital practice with R4 System, Itero Scanner and Hygienist Support
- Efficient referral practices between local clinics – lots of private potential for those who have special interest areas of Dentistry!
- Engaging and supportive Management structure – always happy to help and goes above and beyond for the team
- Be part of the team!
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Courtney via [email protected]
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9808 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
If you are interested in any other roles across the UK, please feel to visit us on medmatch.co.uk/jobs
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing