Monday – Friday 8.30am -5.00pm
Are you a driven and motivated individual, looking for an entry level position?
Would you like the opportunity to train within a progressive industry?
If you have a good work ethic with a passion to learn - we have the perfect opportunity for you!
My client is a national but family-owned construction business who due to another amazing year is looking to add a trainee administrator to their team.
- Act as administrative support to various internal teams
- Handling enquiries through to delivery
- Creating orders alongside the estimation team
- Assisting the commercial team in creating a workload forecast
- Assist in raising purchase orders in line with budgets set
- General administration where necessary
My client is entirely committed to your progression and development, and you’ll have the opportunity to grow into roles within sales or estimation within the company – all with fantastic career paths to build your future.
Qualifications and skills required:
- GCSE English, Maths and ICT equivalent to Grade 4 or above
- Adept at using Microsoft Word and Excel packages
- Methodical approach to solving queries
- Good time management skills
- Ability to work on own initiative, but understand level of responsibility within the team
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to interact with a wide range of people
- Ability to prioritise work and manage several tasks concurrently
For further information get in touch with Hannah at Stirling Warrington today – [email protected]
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Customer Services
Some Secondary School Coursework