KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills & Employability sectors.
Job Title: Business Development Executive (Skills)
Location: Remote / Office based - Must be flexible with East Midlands travel
Salary: up to £28,000 (Depending on experience)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full-time, Permanent
Working on our client's Skills Bootcamp initiative; you will be responsible for identifying and engaging with new and existing SME's/ large businesses, to develop opportunities, business partnerships and growth for the Skills Bootcamp initiative as follows:
- You will engage with businesses to secure employment interviews and progressions for unemployed individuals attending Skills Bootcamp programmes; identify employed individuals to undertake education/upskill training programmes provided at the Skills Bootcamp
- Manage performance and growth in your area, developing area/sector expertise to enable innovation and growth.
- Carry out IAG with employers to provide a full understanding of all aspects of the Skills Bootcamp and act as brand ambassador.
- Undertake TNA (Training Needs Analysis) and work collaboratively with employers to identify and develop suitable training programmes for delivery.
- Work in partnership with the learner engagement team to match learners to guaranteed employment interviews.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of contracts and eligibility.
- Ensure onboarding paperwork is completed correctly.
- The successful BDM will already have at least 2 years' proven experience of developing new business within the Skills sector (Apprenticeships, Adult Skills and ideally Bootcamps) - without this experience we are unable to progress.
- An excellent track record of generating own leads and closing sales.
- An understanding of the local labour markets and population/demographics.
- Excellent face-to-face and telephone communication skills.
- Experience of working towards and achieving recruitment targets.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills.
- Full clean driving licence and use of own vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education