Junior CRM/D365 CE Consultant Developer – Glasgow -Up to £25,000
Pearson Carter are working with an established Microsoft Partner to find an enthusiastic Junior CRM/D365 CE Consultant Developer to join their team and build on existing skills while developing new ones within the company.
- Assist with the CRM implementation while working with the lead developers and consultants.
- Support the 3rd line IT Support sector.
- Attend the office once a week in Glasgow.
- 6 Months experience in a similar role.
- Experience in Business central, Dynamics CRM or equivalent.
- Minor coding knowledge experience – C# or AL (Preferred)
The head office is based in Glasgow, Scotland and you would be required to travel and work in the office 1 day a week and 4 from home.
Applications are welcome from professionals with Junior Developer experience or an ERP/ Dynamics related university qualification.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM with specialist roles across the globe - www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: D365, Dynamics 365, Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Dynamics, Microsoft CRM, CE, Customer Engagement, Senior developer, Developer, technical consultant, Specialist, Subject Matter Expert, Business Systems Manager, Applications Manager, London, WFH, North, South, West, East, Essex, Kent, Surrey, Hertfordshire, Oxfordshire, Scotland, Glasgow, Edinburgh.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet