Our clients are an established brand who specialise in Design Services and Consultancy within engineering, primarily in the energy sector including Gas & Oil. We have CAD Designer roles available for multiple people, including a Mechanical CAD Designer E&I CAD Designer and a Civils CAD Designer. You will be well versed with AutoCAD 2D & 3D or similar packages, and enjoy working as part of a wider multi-disciplinary team on a variety of projects.
Your role will be focused around supporting all engineering projects through the production of high quality design drawings, schedules and diagrams. Ideally you will have a minimum of 3years experience working within similar projects and energy sector projects but we may also consider applications from candidates with experience in other areas.
Successful applicants will meet the following criteria:
- Minimum 3years experience in CAD design, ideally in a consultancy environment within engineering projects.
- Proficient with AutoCAD 2D & 3D or similar packages
- Ability to learn quickly, adapt to new exciting projects and work in methodical initiatives.
- Ideally come from an engineering background or hold a related engineering degree, again similar or associated experience will be considered.
- Excellent communication skills, driven and motivated to always deliver excellent standards of work.
This position is permanent with excellent future progression opportunities with the company, the successful candidate can expect to receive a starting salary of £30,000-£40,000, Bonus Scheme, private healthcare and gym membership. There may also be the option for some hybrid working depending on project work and requirements.
Candidates must have the right to work in the UK and be located within a commutable distance to be considered for this position.
Apply today for further information!
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
+ Bonus and Benefits
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities
HND/HNC or equivalent