KS2 Teaching position
Paid to scale
COVID-19 Notice - We will not be interviewing candidates face to face, we will instead be interviewing via video link
Are you looking for an exciting lower KS2 position in a brilliant school based in Richmond?
UCM Education has an exciting opportunity to work in an OFSTED rated 'Good' school in Richmond. The School is currently recruiting for a Year 3 Teacher to start ASAP.
The school is looking for an enthusiastic Teacher to fill this position in this vibrant and thriving school in Richmond. You will become part of a friendly and motivated team working in a nurturing environment. The school boasts outstanding facilities. This role is open to NQT’s who can show they have the capability and driving a year 3 class to excel.
- Be a fully qualified Teacher holding QTS or an equivalent qualification
- Have recent experience teaching primary aged children
- Be an outstanding Teacher
- Be able to demonstrate excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Be creative and have the ability to motivate
UCM Education is a widely recognised Education recruitment company. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and professional development that we offer our Teachers and support staff.
- Offer an excellent ‘refer a friend’ scheme that pays up to £200 if your referral works for 4 weeks minimum
- Pay in line with the Agency Worker Regulations (AWR) meaning you will be paid equally to a permanent employee
- Offer a dedicated consultant who will support you during your career development
UCM Education specialise in placing Teachers and support staff in Schools and Nurseries throughout the UK. Due to the number of applications we receive for job posts, we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Student (Higher education/Graduate)