Mainstream Primary School
Special Needs Teaching Assistant
COVID-19 Notice - We will not be interviewing candidates face to face, we will instead be interviewing via video link. Vetting procedures will be carried out online.
An Outstanding Primary School are looking for a KS1 SEN Teaching Assistant. As a KS1 Special Needs Teaching Assistant you will be providing one-to-one support to a child in Year 1 who has Autism. You will be collaborating with the Speech and Language Therapist in delivering Speech and Language Therapy as the pupil has limited communication. Ideally you will have strong experience working with SEND and Speech and Language difficulties. You will be joining lovely and experienced team!
- Immediate start
- £80-90 per day, dependent on experience/qualifications.
As a Special Needs Teaching Assistant you will:
- Be willing to work as part of a team.
- Have good curriculum knowledge.
- Have a passion for SEND.
- Have the ability to support children one-to-one and in groups.
- Be able to work using your own initiative.
- Have good knowledge of Special Needs.
If this sounds like you please send in your CV.
UCM Education specialise in placing Teachers and support staff in schools and nurseries throughout the UK. Due to the number of applications we receive for job posts we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year