You will join an international organisation which specialises in cutting-edge cloud technology, such as microservices and AI features. This is an exciting opportunity to work with technologies such as Redis, Elasticsearch, GraphQL, and Azure Cognitive Services.
If you are seeking your next opportunity, please call Olivia on 10191 673 4673!
They offer a competitive salary of up to 60K EUR (£52K) + 28 days annual leave +paid training +study leave + complimentary hardware for remote home offices.
- Working on development tasks from a backlog in VSTS (Azure DevOps).
- Writing reusable and reliable code.
- Identifying bugs while troubleshooting and testing code.
- Assisting other team members and collaborating on projects.
- Sharing knowledge to improve internal processes and skillsets.
- Providing meaningful input during retrospective meetings.
- Coding on the frontend with React.js and developing the backend with .NET.
- Client facing expertise and fluency in English
- Must have strong knowledge of Angular and JS
- Must have strong knowledge of .net, .net core, ASP.net Web API or MVC
- Strong understanding of database paradigms, and practical ecosystems like MySql and MSSQL
- BSc degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of experience with ASP.NET Web API or MVC.
- Proficient in C#, ASP.NET and ASP.NET Core.
- Strong understanding of database paradigms (SQL).
- Knowledge of Azure services and concepts such as event-based messaging, distributed caches and related technologies is considered an asset.
- Aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps.
They offer a rewardable salary of 55K-60K EUR + 28 days annual leave +paid training +study leave + complimentary hardware for remote home offices.
For those who are willing to relocate to Malta, you will be provided with sponsorship, flights to Malta will also be paid for, alongside the first month of rent for your accommodation.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 673 4673
H5 Recruitment is the Global Leader in Web & Mobile Development Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe – www.h5-recruitment.com
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet