An exciting role has become available for someone keen to follow a career within marketing.
Our client is a professional service provider. You will be working closely with our marketing teams based in Swindon.
You will be developing thoughtful and targeted email campaigns for different stages of the sales funnel. This may include news and new products, awareness campaigns, individual AM campaigns, and targeted or cold data campaigns.
You will also be working closely with our internal auditor training team to promote courses and online training via email marketing as well as other channels.
- Copywriting for case studies and articles
- Provide solutions to email marketing questions and concerns, following GDPR requirements
- Willingness to help with other marketing tasks like lead generation, product management, social media, and analytics when needed
- Assist team with website edits, lead generation reports, landing page creation, and customer support as needed
- Segment audiences based on predefined attributes and demographic data
- Reports progress monthly
- 1+ year of marketing experience including email-marketing
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience with different email platforms
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to work to deadlines - and the ability to handle Ad Hoc requests
- Ability to analyse data for email optimisation
- Social media experience is a plus
- Creative and willing to put forth ideas and contribute to brainstorming sessions
- Experience with content writing
- Knowledge of business and marketing concepts
- Some knowledge of marketing software and online tools (Analytics, Adwords, CRM Tools)
Scope for Progression and credible training
Town Centre location with comfortable offices
Flexible working hours 35/wk
23 days holiday (3 days must be saved for Xmas)
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Marketing, Advertising, PR