Behaviour Support Teaching Assistant/TA needed for a school in Sunderland
Hello Education are looking for a Teaching Assistant / TA to provide behaviour support to a Key stage one/KS1 student. The successful Teaching Assistant / TA will be expected to provide educational and emotional support on a 1-2-1 basis.
This role is ideal for someone who has experience working as a Youth Worker or a Sports Coach as the child is very active and builds rapport with people who also have a keen interest in sports and exercise.
The post will commence immediately and there is an opportunity for the right candidate to become a permanent member of staff.
As a Teaching Assistant you will require the following:
- Level 2 or Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification (not essential)
- Experience supporting children who display challenging behaviour or who struggle socially and emotionally
- Previous experience as a Youth Worker or Sports Coach
- Experience in an educational setting is also desirable
- Enhanced Child workforce DBS (preferably on the Update Service) or willing to apply for one
- Previous experience within an educational setting
- A resilient character
- Experience working with a child on a 1-2-1 basis
In return Hello Education will be able to offer:
- A friendly and approachable service
- Competitive rates of pay
- Supportive consultants with years of experience
- Introductions to other schools
Temporary, On a daily basis
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year