Position Engineering Manager
Salary up to £80,000 + Car/Car Allowance + Bonus (up to 22%) + Pension + Healthcare + life insurance
Are you an engineering manager looking to secure a job in a growing company?
Then this role is for you, our client is forecast to grow (in excess of 30%) over the next 3 years and have a number of recent developments.
You will be working for a top 10 national housebuilder client, to oversee all new build residential developments for their Surrey, Middlesex, and Berkshire region.
You will manage the design of the infrastructure of their residential developments across this region.
Roles + responsibilities
- Aid the planning department with various surveys and audits.
- Appoint and management of external civil engineering consultants.
- Manage highways designs and various engineering licenses.
- Manage the programmes, costs, feeds, and budgets.
What experience do I need?
- A degree in Civil Engineering
- Previous experience as an engineer on residential developments
- An understanding of utility design & working knowledge of the highways act
What are the working hours? Flexible with Hybrid working available.
A rare opportunity given the current financial climate to join a developer that is predicted to grow over the next few years.
I’m interested what do I do next?
Interviews are available immediately so please apply if this is the role for you.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Construction