A Private Dental Practice has let us know about a new Specialist Endodontist role available Close to Battersea,London!
The Practice is looking for an experience candidate willing to maintain the high standard of Patient and Clinical Care, whilst also being friendly and approachable.
About the role:
- 2 days per Week – Part-Time – Flexible on which days to suit your current dental diary
- 45-50% Split on Private – Dependent on experience
- Opportunity open to Specialist Register Associate and Dentists with Interests (Qualifications held)
- Role has become available due to a relocating Endodontist – clinical structure already in place, patient lists and referral pathways established!
- Referrals from other local practices – will be kept very busy!
- CANDIDATE MUST BE ON THE SPECIALIST REGISTER
- There will be a Microscope available for use
- Flexible start – Looking for the right candidate
About the practice:
- Small but spacious practice - Fully Private Practice
- Well-equipped with Digital X-rays, Rotary Endo and more - R4 Software
- Welcoming team, fantastic social dynamic and efficient day-to-day professional operations – a lovely place to work!
- Supportive of clinical freedom
- Short-walk from the local tube station – exceptional local commuter links
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Courtney via [email protected]
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9805 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
If you are interested in any other roles across the UK, please feel to visit us on medmatch.co.uk/jobs
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing