Are you a Production Technician looking for a great opportunity to work in a pleasant, clean, organised and friendly environment? Then this is the company for you.
This is a company that looks after and develops its employees, they demonstrate this with an opportunity to choose a condensed four-day week or flexible hours. This well-established business is at the forefront of the manufacturing defence industry. Offering a 3-month training programme and the opportunity to grow and develop your skillset by learning how to solder and gain a ICP level 3 qualification.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Production Technician
- You will be doing basic assembly
- Working with a skilled team who are well trained in their area of expertise.
- Gluing, nut & bolts and assembly work.
- Working appropriately with handheld tools.
Essential requirements of the Production Technician
- Production Technician experience.
Benefits of the Production Technician
- Condensed four-day week.
- Flexible hours.
- 25-day holiday with bank holidays and the opportunity to buy and sell leave.
- Private medical care.
- Subsidised canteen.
- Qualification in soldering.
- Possibility to develop your career through the business.
- 5% profit related bonus (not guaranteed)
If you like the sound of this role and want to be a part of this great company then please give me a call on 01189239207.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing