Senior .NET, C#, AND React.js Developer:
You will join leaders in global academic publishing, with sites located internationally across London, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Singapore and Melbourne. Their London office has been renowned for their approachable and family feel environment.
If you are seeking your next opportunity, please contact Olivia on 0191 673 4673!
They offer a competitive salary up to £65K + Hybrid Working + Performance-Based Annual Bonus + 25 Days Annual Leave + Sick Pay + Company Doctor + Training and Learning + Rental House Deposit Loan.
- Mentorship of juniors where possible.
- Using .NET, C#, Razor, SQL, and React.js to advance web applications.
- Review code to ensure that it is concise.
- Work within an agile environment and meet deadlines/milestones throughout.
- Work both independently and collectively to satisfy project requirements.
- Develop and track metrics to measure effectiveness of the team.
- 5 years of professional experience working with .NET and C#.
- Extensive experience working with Razor, SQL, React.js, and Microsoft Stack.
- Prior experience as a Senior Developer is a bonus.
- Working within a telecomputing capacity as part of an agile team is an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, and ability to excel within team environments.
- Superb planning and organisation skills.
- This position is located in London, UK and you will be expected to attend the office once per week.
- If you cannot commute, please do not apply for this position.
- You must also have the right to work within the UK.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on Olivia on 0191 673 4673.
H5 Recruitment is the Global Leader in Web & Mobile Development Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe – www.h5-recruitment.com
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet