D365 F&O Functional Consultant up to €60K
Pearson Carter is working very closely with an MS Partner client, looking for a D365 F&O Functional Consultant to join their team to come and help work on new D365 F&O projects globally.
They offer an excellent salary of up €60K depending on experience + Home Based Working.
- Provide guidance and preparation of suitable product documentation where required.
- Ensure a smooth transition to Support new implementations by hands-on assistance at client sites during Go Live.
- Gain a solid understanding of client business; their industry, organization, systems, challenges, and objectives.
- Provide basic technical support for project life cycle.
- Excellent experience working on Dynamics D365/F&O
- Past involvement in implementation/Upgrade projects.
- Understanding of Life Cycle Services is a must
- Good communication skills
- Strong technical knowledge of Dynamics 365 for Operations.
- Working environment
This role is offering a very competitive salary of €60,000 great benefits + home base working.
The Microsoft D365 F&O client is offering a fully remote role.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Keywords: D365, Finance and Operations, Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics AX, Axapta, Dynamics AX, Microsoft AX, Dynamics AX Jobs, Axapta Jobs, AX 2009, AX 2012, D365 F&O, F&O, End-user, Consultant, F&O consultant, Systems Consultant UK Wide, Remote, Essex, Chelmsford, Colchester, London, London, Manchester, Birmingham, West Midlands, Scotland, Northeast, Sussex, Yorkshire, Cambridgeshire, Derbyshire, Devon, East Sussex, Gloucestershire
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet