A Dental Practice known for its amazing services has let us know about a new Associate Dentist role that has become available close to Crosby, Liverpool
This practice is looking for a candidate that prides in providing the most brilliant service; making sure that every patient is given the best possible treatment every time!
About the role:
- Part-Time/ Full-Time role available – 3 to 5 days per week available – Sociable working hours, no late evenings or weekends.
- £12-£13 per UDA
- Up to 6,000 – 6,500 UDAs for full time
- 50% Split on all Private treatments offered
- Exceptionally stable list; strong oral health of patients – existing list to inherit from a retiring Associate – Lucrative earnings and full diaries from day one!
- High volumes offered of: Invisalign, Endodontics and Implants – lots of private potential within these areas of Dentistry
- Also offers treatments in: Facial Aesthetics, Sedation, Restorative Dentistry, RCT, Implants, Orthdontics, Whitening, Cosmetic Dentistry
- Practice will continually help in promoting all Specialisms to tailor your clinic around your career aspirations
- Flexible start date – willing to wait for right candidate
- Mixed-Practice – Offering both NHS and Private treatment
- Very-well equipped with OPG Machine, Digital X-rays and more – places a big importance on investment within their clinics and the team
- Computerised using R4 System
- Support staff are all Qualified
- Majority of Nurses are trained in taking and processing X-rays – exceptional chairside support, knowledgeable and efficient Nurses
- Exceptional Managerial support – pro-active, efficient and engaging – continual support available
- On-site Parking available
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Courtney via [email protected]
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9808 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
If you are interested in any other roles across the UK, please feel to visit us on medmatch.co.uk/jobs
Permanent, On a daily basis
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing