Pearson Carter are working with an award-winning MS Gold Partner who have grown a huge amount of late. These Development specialists focus on Web Tech, and make sure they have access to the latest front and backend technologies for their projects.
This is a unique opportunity which will allow you to work across various different industries and progress through the ranks at a rapid rate.
- ASP.NET, .NET Core and .NET Framework.
- .NET CMS (Umbraco, Senticore, Kentico, Episerver).
- MS SQL Server
- Produce clean, efficient, testable code based on specifications using ASP.NET languages (C#, Razor).
- Adhere to organizational policies, standards and best practices in application development, documentation, and maintenance that support industry best practices and project approaches.
- Develop and maintain databases (SQL).
- Review and refactor code.
They offer an excellent salary for up to £40,000 with industry-leading benefits.
Bournemouth (once a week)
Applications are welcome from professionals with .NET Development experience.
How to Apply:
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft .NET Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe - www.pearsoncarter.com
DevOps, Azure, CI-CD, Business Applications Consultant, CRM Developer, Developer, Software Developer, SharePoint, .Net, CRM Consultant, Consultant, Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, CRM, DCRM, D365, Dynamics 365, Customer Engagement, D365 CE, Dynamics CRM Jobs, CRM Jobs, CRM Opportunities, London, Greater London, UK, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, North East, North West, Midlands, East Midlands, West Midlands, Herefordshire, Gloucestershire, Wiltshire, Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Warwickshire, Worcestershire, London, Greater London, UK Wide, Glasgow, Scotland, MS Dynamics, Microsoft Dynamics 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016, 365, Dynamics, Microsoft, Customer, Sales, Engagement, Marketing, Customer Engagement, D365, 365, Dynamics365, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, C#, .NET, Fullstack, Angular, React, CMS, Umbraco, Kentico, Sitecore, ASP.NET, .NET Core, .NET Standard
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet