MS Dynamics CRM / Power Platform developer – END USER – HYBRID – UP TO £50K
Pearson Carter are currently working with an established end user in Leicester, the company is currently on the search for a Dynamics CRM / Power Platform developer to join their expanding team. They want someone who wants to continue to develop their existing skillset and assist in the business growth.
- Suggest improvements within the company that could benefit the CRM system.
- Automation and customisation of the CRM system.
- Maintain and manage data integration between other platforms.
- At least 2 years in Dynamics & Power Platform (Essential)
- Experience in D365 and Power Platform (Preferred)
- Coding experience: C’ .Net & visual studio (Ideally)
- Around 2 years’ experience in IT (Preferred but not essential)
They offer an excellent salary package up to £50,000 plus attractive benefits
This is a Hybrid role, working from home 3 days a week and 2 days a week in their Leicester office.
Applications are welcome from professionals with Dynamics CRM / Power Platform developer experience.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM with specialist roles across the globe - www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: D365, Dynamics 365, Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Dynamics, Microsoft CRM, CE, Customer Engagement, Senior developer, Developer, technical consultant, Specialist, Subject Matter Expert, Business Systems Manager, Applications Manager, London, WFH, North, South, West, East, Essex, Kent, Surrey, Hertfordshire, Oxfordshire, Leicestershire, East midlands.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet